Friday, January 17, 2014

Snow Day #724

Well, here I sit, awaiting the snow that is to keep me away from those babies again today! I'm sure we'll enjoy school in mid July. :) Do you think the kids would learn well pool side? 

Due to the snow day- I'm sure our second quarter awards will be rescheduled, I'll keep you posted as to when that is. We will also need to make up our spelling test. We will do that on Tuesday. PLEASE make sure your students keep studying their words over the long weekend. They were READY for this spelling test today, and I don't want a lack of focus over this long weekend to hurt their grades. :) 

Remember, there is no school Monday in celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Enjoy this time off, but please, keep learning at home. This is such a critical point in the year where we cross that point of first grade work, to preparation for second grade skills. Keep working hard!!!

But in all honestly, teachers do love snow days just as much as the kids. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment