Sunday, July 13, 2014

My sunscreen is empty!

Well, it's almost THAT time. Yes, it is only the 13th of July, but for this teacher crunch time is starting. I've enjoyed my pool days, soaked up all the sun allowed, and currently we're on our way home from a fantastic Michigan vacation to visit family. 
(Lake Michigan from Tunnel Park)

The reality is, in two weeks I'll be Mrs. Yonker again, not just "Momma, where are my flip flops"? 

I cannot wait for some of the exciting things coming to Woodland first graders this year. We are so lucky to have a fantastic team of first grade teachers who love teaching, and the kids we teach. 

I hope each of you have enjoyed your summer, and fill these last few weeks with wonderful summer memories. I can't wait to meet everyone (plus see all my previous babies) at open house July 31st from 5-7. 

Until then, play in the grass, spray someone with the hose, get your feet dirty and eat a few s'mores. 

Xoxo, 
Mrs. Yonker

No comments:

Post a Comment